Have you always wanted to travel, but don’t know where to start? Have kids and are convinced you couldn’t possibly a road trip abroad or even across the country with them? Living on a budget and think you can’t afford to travel? Or travelling with a school group and need an itinerary customized just for you?
Travel is wonderful! Let me help you. Don’t let budget, children or fear get in your way.
Lisa Michaels has travelled more than 120,000 km on road trips throughout Canada, the United States and Europe, and yes, with her children in tow – as young as six weeks old! – and is pleased to share her knowledge and expertise.
Road Trips for Families
My road trip consulting service will get you started on your dream trip. I provide travel advice and trip planning to help you make the most of your time, money and energy. Click here to find out more.
Road Trips for School Groups
Need help with your school or group tour? Utilizing my travel experience combined with years of experience in project and event management, I can design a tour schedule and itinerary that works for your group. Click here to find out more.
My Travel Experience
I’ve travelled a LOT!
- Canada – 9 provinces coast to coast (Newfoundland is next on the list) – more than 55,000 km of driving
- United States – 43 states (so far), several of them multiple times – almost 60,000 km of driving
- Mexico – Puerto Vallarta (multiple times), Cancun, Cozumel, Mayan Riviera, Guadalajara
- Caribbean – Bahamas, Barbados, St. Martin/Sint Maarten
- Europe – England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Greece, the European side of Turkey
- Africa – Morocco
- Asia – Turkey
Check out Travels with Toddlers and Teens for more details about my travels with my three children!
I believe in the social, educational and emotional benefits that travel provides, no matter the age, and I’m here to make your travel plans a reality.